When it comes to your eyes, you want the very best. We only get one pair of eyes, and since they naturally degrade overtime, we don’t want to add anymore reasons for our eyesight and eye performance to prematurely leave our bodies. That’s why it’s so important to do your research and put time into understanding the contact lenses you are using for your vision.
Although you have many options, no other companies are creating daily disposable contact lenses with Dual Tangible Polymer technology today. Here are the top 5 benefits of wearing SimplifEyes 1Day contact lenses today:
- Daily Disposal: Nothing is more frustrating than bringing along your contact lens case and solution during the day, especially if you have an uncertain schedule. We end up sleeping in our contacts, irritating our eyes, and using the same contacts again the next morning. Wouldn’t you rather open up a fresh pair that are perfectly clean? We’re providing daily disposable lenses exactly for this reason.
- UV Protection: Our SimplifEyes 1Day lenses come with protection from both UVA and UVB rays, which can penetrate your eyes and affect your present and future vision. Now, if you’re outside, traveling, or exposed to longer periods of sun, you can rest assured that your cornea has some added protection.
- Optimal Moisture: Thanks to Dual Tangible Polymer Technology, optimal moisture is secured and maintained while you are wearing our disposable contact lenses. Since you discard them that night, each day, you can rest assured you are opening your package to fresh new lenses that have been infused with a moisture-based technology. Nothing is worse than dry and itchy contact eyes.
- Clearer Vision: The whole point of wearing contact lenses is so that you can see clearly throughout the day without the bulk of glasses. Our contact lenses have been made with precise and tested technology that provides the clearest picture possible. You won’t even know you’re wearing them! And since you don’t have to use them over and over again, you don’t need to worry about scratching or the wearing down of their performance over time.
- Dual Tangible Polymer Technology: Our daily disposable lenses are created by a reformulation of proprietary tangible polymer used in the Tangible coating, proven to improve the problem of contact lens discomfort for patients wearing gas permeable lenses. As a result, our lenses are soft, moist, and effective in keeping up with any kind of schedule.
As contact lens owners ourselves, we know how frustrating the entire experience can be. Lenses are delicate items, tasked with protecting one of the most fragile organs in our bodies. That’s why we spent time developing a contact lens that is safe, moist, portable, disposable and infused with a cutting edge technology to improve your vision and ultimately enhance the quality of everyday life.
Don’t believe us? You’ll have to try them out for yourself!
About SynergEyes, Inc.
SynergEyes is the only advanced-technology specialty contact lens company focused exclusively on the leading independent eye care professionals. The SynergEyes portfolio of proven products support the specialty contact lens continuum, and include Duette® and Duette Progressive hybrid lenses for astigmatism and presbyopia, and UltraHealth® hybrid lenses for irregular corneas, all available with the Tangible Hydra-PEG coating. The SynergEyes portfolio also includes the SynergEyes VSTM scleral lens for more challenging corneal conditions, advanced technology corneal RGP designs and legendary hybrid designs in ClearKone®, SynergEyes® A, MF, KC, and PS. The SimplifEyes 1Day daily disposable lens enhanced with Dual Tangible Polymers is the most recent addition to the SynergEyes portfolio.